Friday, March 2, 2012

This Whole Writing Stuff...

Hi world. I'm Mireya. I have always been a writer. People just don't know that I write. I write about friends, family, me, whatever comes to mind. I have a big stack of notebooks that eyes besides mine have never seen. They are partial journals, diaries, thought processes and worksof fiction. I've told only my closest friends about these notebooks. I come across as a very normal girl at school. I'm fairly popular, not necessarily ugly or pretty, I make straight A's and am always involved in whatever our theatre department is doing. If you ask someone what my most unique characteristic I posses, they would probably say my confidence. I credit my time spent onstage. I really don't care what people really think about me. I'm not afraid of boys. I can go up and give a speech in front of all America in my pajamas. This is because I know myself very well. Most teens can't say that but I can. I know myself because I write down what I think. It makes everything so clear to have it down in balck and white. So one of my closest friends has read some of my work and liked it very much. I decided to make a blogger so that someone (anyone) can read what I write and maybe be entertained, provoked, or even inspired. Just a thought. I haven't told anyone about this. I plan on keeping it a secret but if someone I know finds it, I won't be mad. So here's to hoping this isn't an absolutely terrible idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment