Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley pt. 3

     Last night was our first rehearsal with our costumes and we all look amazing. The picture to the left is of me in my Mona Lisa costume. Personally I think I can pull it off, but then again I'm super biased.
   All of our costumes are over the top and epic. Stanley's flat suit looks absolutely hilarious. I will post pictures after the show is over because it is supposed to be a big reveal.
     Will, who plays Stanley, went in front of a green screen last night to make animations for when Stanley gets flown like a kite.
     Our Lambchop family was also on the news...at 5:45 in the morning. IT'S SPRING BREAK PEOPLE! I would've watched it but that's really early and I am a teenager after all. It's a good thing Eli (Mr. Lambchop) got us a link for it. It will go at the bottom of this post. In the video the Lambchop family (Will, Lucas, Eli and Katie) all just woke up to find Stanley flat. This song, Our Child Is Flat, is their initial reaction. Take Stanley to the doctor to get checked out? No. Ask Stanley if he feels okay? Nah. Give the poor boy an aspirin or something? Nope. Not, the Lambchop family. They just burst out into song.
     So anyway if you just happen to live in South Texas, and you also just happen to be reading this...if you just happen to get an urge to go to the Harbor Playhouse for some family fun...perhaps starting Friday night...well, I wouldn't stop you.


^^^click that up there to see some Lamchop action!^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment