Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Chicken Friends and How I Have the Curse of Confidence

     I love my friends. I really do. But sometimes I just want to hit them. My friends are all chickens. When they see a cute boy they squeal and talk about him but they don't dare tell the boy or even give him a hint. It's like they expect the boy to just magically know that you like him. Hey ladies, guess what. Boys are idiots. They know nothing! You have to be very clear with these fragile creatures.
     Take for example Sound of Music callbacks. I was there with my friends Rebbecca and Madison, as we waited in the lobby we saw a boy sitting by the wall all alone. He was cute, very cute. For blogger privacy reasons lets call him "Adam". So obviously Madison, Rebbecca and I all thought he was adorable. They however refused to talk to the boy. They shot him looks sure but did they even say hello? Of course not. They expected him to read their minds and just assume that he knew. He didn't. So when I tried to go talk to him I was grabbed by my jugular vein, bound to a chair in a dark room, and then gagged by my friends...okay maybe not exactly like that. But it came close trust me.
     So when we went to go sit down I dragged my chicken friends over to him and plopped them down in his row. "Do you mind if we sit here?" I asked in my sweetest voice. He gave me a shy nod(ADORABLE!) and I sat next to him. Unlike my friends I made small talk and asked about his past shows, what high school he goes to, stuff like that. My friends watched in awe. Madison even took pictures.
     The lesson in this? Ladies, you are beautiful in your own way no matter what. Don't let someone bring you down, especially a boy. That's all he is, a boy. Go and talk to him so he can at least know who you are. Guys, stop being so dumb. Seriously!


No comments:

Post a Comment