Saturday, May 12, 2012

Diego Boneta and How I Saw Him First


     I don't want to sound like a hipster in the fall so I'm saying it right now. I liked Diego Boneta before he was super cool. He's cool right now, but most people don't know who he is. He isn't mainstream yet but after his next movie, he will be.
     Let it be known that I've liked him since like forever. His movie "Rock of Ages" comes out on June 15 an good Lord, I can see it now. All the fangirls are gonna go nuts. I am a fangirl myself (a Lautie) so I can criticize us. I've known about Boneta for years and as soon as I saw the words "based on the hit Broadway musical" I was all over this movie. 
     As my friends know, I've already called dibs. They gave it up pretty quickly too. "Sure you can have the guy no one knows..." Well let's see what happens on June 15 when they are all swooning in the theater over all the Diego Bon-awesomeness. I will bet someone money that there will be at least one war over him. So that's why I'm posting this. Let it be known to the world. THIS IS ME CALLING DIBS, LADIES!!! THE BONETA IS MINE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment